Payment methods we accept:
ProInkShop.com accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and PayPal. You can use debit and check cards issued by the companies above as well as their standard credit cards. For instance, if you are paying with a Visa Check Card, please select Visa from the drop-down menu during checkout when indicating the card type.
We also accept corporate purchasing cards as payment. These cards are typically used by corporations and institutions to better track purchases.
We do not currently accept international wire transfers, money orders, personal checks, cashier's checks or any other payment method not listed above. We do not ship COD. We are unable to apply manufacturers' coupons.
If you are a school or other government agency requesting open terms, please see "How can Schools and Government Agencies send a Purchase Order?"
When will I be charged for my order?
Since we do not think you should pay for your order until it is actually on its way, ProInkShop.com will not bill you until your products are actually shipped.
If you have ordered multiple items and they are shipped in different packages, you may see separate charges. In this case, you will only be charged for shipping once and the separate charges will add up to your original total.
Debit cards - We do authorize funds from your account as soon as you place an order, which may affect the available funds in debit accounts. With most banks, these authorizations will usually reflect as a "pending" transaction until your order ships and is officially billed.
Please be sure to provide the exact billing address and telephone number your credit card company has on file for you. Incorrect information may cause a delay in processing your order.
Payment notification of Authorization: it is not a double charge!
When you place an order online, an authorization is automatically generated on your card statement to secure the funds for the merchant until the actual charge takes place. Your credit/debit card has not been charged at this point. You will only be charged at the time of shipment. In case you see two transactions on your statement, one of them will drop within 1-3 business days depending on your credit/debit card company policies. The first one is just an authorization; the second one is the actual charge.
Troubleshooting Failed Authorizations and Payment Declines
To protect your security and privacy, your bank cannot provide Pro Ink Shop with information on why your payment was declined. Our Customer Service can help you verify if you entered your payment information correctly on your order. If there are no errors and the problem persists, you will need to contact your bank directly.
Contact your bank to resolve other payment issues even if:
· You have successfully used the same payment method on a previous order.
· Part of your order has already been charged and shipped successfully.
· You have funds available in your bank or credit account to cover the order cost.
You may take the following steps to resolve payment issues:
· Contact your bank about payment security policies. Your bank may flag any unexpected activity on your account. This includes first-time orders and high-value purchases, regardless of the amount of funds available (or credit limit). Your bank may require your verbal authorization to proceed with a transaction.
· Contact your bank about daily withdrawal or purchase limits. Most banks have limits on how much money can be charged or accessed in a single day. If you exceed this daily amount, your bank may block your account from any further activity regardless of available funds in the account. Your bank may require you to request a higher purchase limit to complete the transaction.
· Contact your bank about payment authorizations and reserved funds. When you place an order with us, we contact your card's issuing bank to confirm that your credit card has a valid number and has not been reported as lost or stolen. This is communicated via a full authorization for the amount of the purchase.
If you make changes to your order, cancel items, or a multiple-item order ships in more than one shipment, your card may be authorized for each change and funds may
be reserved against your account for each authorization.
Some banks have been known to hold these authorizations for 7-10 business days. If your payment is declining due to lack of available funds, contact your bank to confirm if the reserved funds are authorizations, verify for how long they hold authorizations, and request that they remove any extra authorization to free up funds in your account.
· Verify the payment information entered on your order. Did your billing address change recently or did you get a new card with a new expiration date? If you used a payment method on Your Account already, you may simply need to update some of the information. If you entered a new payment method, make sure you entered the number and other information correctly.
· Submit an alternate payment method for your order. If you are unable to resolve the payment issue with your bank in a timely manner, you are always welcome to change the payment method on your order to another card.
What about Cookies?
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site and to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" file.
We set a persistent cookie to store your passwords, so you don't have to enter it more than once. Persistent cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
If you reject cookies, you may still use our site, but your ability to use some areas of our site will be limited.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using a third party web hosting provider who uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can email us at CS@ProInkShop.com
Updating or Correcting Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct or update it by making the change within the Your Account Login or My Account section of the site under Edit your Profile or by emailing our Customer Support at info@ProInkShop.com or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
What About Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites?
Our site includes third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
ProInkShop.com and ekuten.com also displays personalized third-party advertising based on information about customers, such as items purchased on or visits to ProInkShop.com and ekuten.com. Although ProInkShop.com and ekuten.com does not provide any personal information to advertisers, advertisers (including ad-serving companies) may assume that users who interact with or click on a personalized advertisement meet their criteria to personalize the ad.
Order Information Privacy and Credit Card Security
We currently use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to safeguard your information, including your credit card number, during online transactions. None of the tens of thousands of people, who have made purchases through ProInkShop.com's Website using SSL, have reported to us fraudulent use of their credit card as a result of their online order. We believe SSL to be a very safe encryption method, but we are always looking for even more secure encryption methods to safeguard information sent online. Our server will run detection software to help ensure you are using a secure browser and your information is secure when you check out. If our browser determines you are not using a secure browser, a message will appear at checkout.
To protect your information once your transaction is complete, ProInkShop.com stores your information on an off-line server stored securely behind our firewall. There is no external access to this information and its internal access is strictly monitored. For your protection, never put your credit card number or other sensitive information in unencrypted e-mail. In the extremely unlikely event that we ever do suspect a customer's credit card number has been intercepted, we will immediately notify the customer.
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Orders Subject to Sales Tax
Items sold by ProInkShop.com and shipped to destinations in the state of California are subject to tax.
The statewide sales tax rate is currently 8.75%. However, some locations have additional "district" taxes, so the rate may be higher.
United States Government Purchasers
Sales tax does not apply to purchases made by the United States Government. In order to document that a sale has been made to the U.S. Government, we need to
obtain a copy of one of the following:
· Federal tax ID certificate
· Certificate of exempt status
· Photocopy of your qualified U.S. Government Credit Card (Smart Pay Card)
· Government Voucher
· Check from the U.S. Government payable to Pro Ink Shop.com
Other Exempt Purchasers
If you purchase our items for resale, the transaction is not subject to sales tax provided you furnish the required documentation. If you are a reseller but the items
you are purchasing from us are not for resale, the transaction will not be tax exempt.
In order for taxes to be removed from your order, we will ask you to provide a resale certificate, which must contain the following information:
· The name and address of the purchaser.
· The number of the seller's permit held by the purchaser
· A description of the items to be purchased.
· A statement that the described product is being purchased for resale.
· The date of the document.
· The signature of the purchaser or someone approved to act in his or her behalf.
How to submit this information
First, place your order through our website. After you have placed your order, please submit the necessary information by fax. Our fax number is 1-909-595-0452.
If your order has not been charged yet, sales tax will be removed. If your order has already been charged, the corresponding refund will be issued.
How can Schools and Government Agencies send a Purchase Order?
Here at ProInkShop.com we take pride in providing our nation's schools and government agencies with superior service and rock-bottom pricing on printer ink and toner cartridges.
We have a dedicated customer service representative staying by 5 days a week to assist you.
Instructions for Schools & Universities:
Fax your Purchase Order to 1-909-595-0452 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can also mail it to:
20639 Lycoming St. #8B
Walnut, CA 91789
Please make sure your Purchase Order includes the following:
· Name of School / University
· Name, phone and fax number of contact person
· Full shipping and billing addresses
· E-mail address (to send you the order confirmation and tracking number)
· PO number
· Items you wish to order, including our part number or the OEM part number, quantity, and if possible your printer brand and model.
Instructions for Government Agencies:
Fax your order to 1-909-595-0452 (Attn James) or email it to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can also mail it to:
20639 Lycoming St. #8B,
Walnut, CA 91789
Once your order is received, we will contact you and give you further instructions.